Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Online Shopping

Online shopping is really great --- its convenient, you can do it anytime at the comfort of your own home and its actually cheaper more often than not. This is especially true here in Australia where its, I think, more expensive to shop, compared to other parts of the world like States and in Asia, for example the Philippines. That being said, I once in a while give in to shopping online:) Even while I was still in Manila, I was already a patron of online shops in Multiply. ( Now I think the sellers have to moved to Facebook? Di ko na inabot ) I got a lot online then, from baby bottles, to a breast pump, to kid's clothing, to handmade soaps... Suki talaga ako hahaha
Here in Oz my last online purchase was through Dorothy Perkins. I usually buy when they have sales/discounts and when they offer free shipping. It's a bit tricky when buying clothing though since you can't fit it and if you don't like it its not exactly cheap to send it back for a refund. So you really take a risk in that sense but once you get to know your size in a particular brand/label you're more or less okay. And its still shopping so its all fun:)

The loots:)

Tan leather belt

Navy blazer

Sparkly black cardigan

Fuzzy socks for the winter

Cheers:)

1 comment:

  1. alam mo abs, ung fuzzy socks, sa Daiso, the japanese store selling all items at 2sgd, are at 2sgd lang. hahaha. pero the belt and the cardigan is waley. haha. danda. :D

    btw, how can i follow you? wala yata option?

    ReplyDelete