Saturday, July 23, 2011

Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies

I still haven't baked the cheesecake I have been craving for which I wrote about here. But we tried the cheesecake at the nearby Secret Recipe and it was really good so maybe I could put off baking one a little bit more. Ang lazy ba? Minsan kasi nakakatamad mag wash up ng ginamit na stuff. Ikaw na nga nagbake, ikaw pa maghuhugas. Haha:)

Anyway, Nix has been telling me she wanted to bake so I looked for an easy recipe: readily available ingredients and if pwede a one bowl recipe so less to clean up:) I googled and decided on Chocolate chip cookies. It was our first time baking cookies and we had a good time. And thankfully, it turned out pretty good. Crispy on the edges and but still a bit chewy in the middle. Happy!

cookie dough:)

excited for the cookies to be ready

she was so proud of herself, mummy's little helper

freshly baked

ready to eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment