Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fried Chicken

I love fried chicken. This is one of the things I miss most from Manila where fried chicken abounds! Jollibee, Mc Donald's, Tropical Hut, Savory...nagugutom na ko. I think Australians aren't as fond of it as I am though. Halos puro roasted chicken and what I want is the greasy, crispy chicken I'm used to:)
Good thing my mom taught me how to do it when they came over to visit. Before I avoided cooking it cause I don't like handling chicken too much ( maarte, takot sa salmonella). But its so yummy and really simple to make so I make it most of the time now. Bonus is Nix likes it very much.
So our dinner last night was Pork Nilaga and this:

pardon the lack of presentation, was too hungry:)

Best eaten when piping hot and just out of the pan:)

No comments:

Post a Comment