Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pink toys

Our daughter's birthday is coming up soon and when I asked her what she wanted for her present she said she wanted a teddy bear, a pink one at that and in costume:) So I'm thinking we might bring her to Build-A-Bear Workshop at the mall so she could have fun choosing her present. 
However if sana I have the budget, I would like to get her this as well:
Mini Sizzlin Kitchen - Pink
Mini sizzlin kitchen from elc.com.au

It's so cute and it makes sounds daw. Kaya lang mahal, $AUD 75 and its out of stock online so maybe I should just look for a more affordable yet as cute alternative. Weakness ko talaga ang toy kitchen stuff.

And here's another cute one also from ELC, Box of shoes :)
BOX OF SHOES
And aside from these, if I have the budget I will book us flights to Manila and throw her a Jollibee party. Oh she'd really enjoy that,I could just imagine:) I'd enjoy that too (haha) Maybe next year we could do that, God willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment